Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

52 Projects Sunday - several Sundays update

Whew, it has been a while since I updated my progress on my 52 projects challenge.

I the last four weeks I have completed or facilitated the completions of (gotten someone else to do it LOL) exactly 4 projects. I had better get busy if I am going to finish 52 by year end!

32. Unpacked the framed family photos I brought home from my Mom's house and displayed the ones that make me smile. That led to a slight rearranging of furniture in the office and I am loving the new space.
33. Broken ping pong table was finally put at the curb and picked up by trash collection.
34. Trunks of 3 large downed trees were removed from the wooded area of our yard.
35. All documents for the sale of Mom and Dad's house were signed and returned for the closing on August 4th.

2 comments:

  1. No. 35 is important, obviously, but No. 32 even more so. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tom. So many more photo decisions to make but I do enjoy the display. My FIL is moving to assisted living and we have to go through the family photos on that side now too. And then there are all the photos and genealogical stuff left at my brother's for "later" LOL.

      Delete

Thriving Thursday Week 12 - Spring is here and so are bugs

Welcome to Spring!  It was a nice sunny and warm week so we took a scenic drive exploring parts of Berkeley near the campus and the hills be...