Monday, May 19, 2014
Got a lot done today
Feeling productive now that the afternoon is done and it is time for a coffee break!
- Walked dog.
- Cleaned inside of antique vase from Mom's house - love the magic of baking soda and vinegar.
- Cleaned kitchen counters and windows.
- Made a healthy lunch out of vegetable leftovers ( half a sweet potato, green beans, broccoli, white bean salad) and a banana nut muffin with peanut butter.
- Shredded a pile of papers.
- Called about status of state tax refund but unable to tolerate indefinite hold to actually speak to someone LOL. It has been 13 weeks since we filed and no refund yet.
- Did 1 1/2 hours of yard work.
This evening I will start putting together a meal plan so I can be ready to grocery shop as usual on Wednesday.