Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Back on track with everyday life

Wow, these 4 weeks since my Mom died have gone by quickly and what with being out of town for 2 of them, etc. I am totally out of my normal routine. Add to that the fact that the week before she died was spent making and changing travel plans and it has been at least 5 weeks since I have followed my every day routines.

So a Monday is a good time to start getting back on track.

I went to the gym this morning for the first time in about 6 weeks and, trying to avoid being unable to move tomorrow, did a half workout. At least I went LOL. I do know my body needs to ease back into this even though I have been active doing other things.

Meal planning and grocery shopping has been improvisational for the same amount of time so that needs to get back on track too. The dog would like her regular walks again and the house sure could use cleaning now that most of the items I brought home are put away.

I'm starting with dog walking, kitchen cleaning and meal planning along with follow up phone calls related to financial matters. I'd also like to get a skirt cut out of some summery fabric I received for Christmas. I'll update later to see how far I got!

What are you up to today?

1 comment:

  1. I always like doing everyday things when I've had a break for any reason; hope you will, too!

    ReplyDelete

Time zooms on - my baby is 41🎂

My younger son turned 41 yesterday and while it is not as shocking to me as having a 53 year old older son it still feels like time has spee...