Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Off on a family visit

 
I'm heading north today to NH - land of Boston burbs, the northern Appalachian mountains, distant cousin to Vermont, and my birthplace and home for all of 6 months. My brother moved back as an adult and then my parents decided to retire there so it has been a location for many visits in the last 30 years.

I'll visit my Mom, brother and SIL with the possibility of seeing and aunt and cousin or 2 thrown in. I'll be back with photos on Tuesday although it is too early for fall color I'm told!

Poodle princess and Hubby will keep each other company while I'm gone. The dog knows something is up - she was eyeing my suitcase not particularly happily so she will be happy to have company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self and Home Care - Thriving Week 17

Healthy self care is a challenge when I am stressed, lonely or bored and the sugar, salt, alcohol goodies call to me. I am trying very hard ...