Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Another link related to women's wardrobes


I love my shirt - yet another great post about women's wardrobes. I have no desire to follow in her footsteps though I am getting clearer what my "uniform" looks like. It has few prints and the ones it does have are geometric. I wear high contrast colors and pair bright tops that have a v-neck or scoop neck with cream, black or dark denim bottoms. Sometimes I wear white, gray or black tops though. I like cardigans and statement necklaces but not scarves. That's it so far.

Today's Decluttering Items
Scissors that are similar to another pair but don't work as well - thanks 365 Less Things for this week's suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...