Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Good news Tuesday

Just some updates -

Bought some tax software and we ended up with a refund on our Federal taxes not owing!

Found a perfect, unique gift to send to my future DIL's wedding shower on the other coast.

Scheduled an appointment with a Macy's personal shopper who confirmed that it is hard to find petite clothes like I want. I'm really curious to see what she pulls out for possible clothing for the rehearsal dinner and post wedding brunch.

My braces are coming off in April - I'm so looking forward to that!

Hope you had a good day too.

2 comments:

  1. You did have a good day! And yay! about your braces--off before the wedding (wedding was in May, right?). : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the wedding is May 4th. The dresses I ordered don't work so it's back to the drawing board.

      Delete

The toddler eats rocks and other moments - Thriving Week 18

So what is that about the baby (oops -she is a toddler now) eating rocks? We decided Sunday morning to invite the family over for Sunday din...