Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

September goals: Week 2 update



Some very good results, some mediocre and some just aren't happening!

On the plus side - I went to book club and had a lot of fun! I decluttered like a fiend with 25 items out the door to date which will help make up for my out of town time next week. As usual, I put in my volunteer time at the library. No more clothing purchases; sticking to my list.

In the sort of met my goals category - I walked the dog 5 days out of 7 and worked out once not three times. We did take a very long walk over the weekend though - can I count that as the second time?

In the just not happening arena - Following up on the shed repair bid has become Hubby's job as he wants to wait a bit. The yard work hasn't been scheduled although I keep following up. And I can't seem to stay away from those lattes at the local coffee place!


Onward into week 3 and a concert on Sunday and then heading out to visit my Mom in NH.

How did your week go?

1 comment:

  1. This week we remembered a loved one who died on Sept. 11. And tonight we're celebrating his son, who's orchestrating a major class project in his senior year in college.

    ReplyDelete

Making a home inventory - why do we own so much!?

I’m in the midst of updating our home inventory for insurance purposes and hoping we never need it and wanting to just get rid of tons more ...