Friday, March 30, 2012
March successes and April targets
How did I do on my goals for March?
I'm pretty happy with the results.
- I finally did paint the basement stairs and am enjoying seeing them looking good every time I go up and down to do laundry.
- I bought some shoes and socks that I needed and ordered a summer dress.
- I've been menu planning which keeps us eating dinner at home more. We are going to go out this weekend but it will be inexpensive.
- I got a new consulting project and started working on it so some income will follow.
- We had a wonderful vacation and I bought tickets for two trips by myself later this Spring. I was able to use frequent flyer miles to get a ticket to visit my Mom in early May and bought a ticket to join West coast friends in Raleigh in April while they are doing a home exchange there.
- Some decluttering with the total for the year so far at 200 items!
- Stuck to our financial and house project plan.
- Had overall a higher energy level finishing up my Boost Your Energy Challenge.
Goals for April? I'll be working a lot the first two weeks and traveling quite a bit so my goals are modest.
Keep the stress out of travel - 3 trips in April; 2 for fun & 1 for business means I need to plan ahead.
Keep our budget in hand - A little planned eating out, menu planning, and otherwise only regularly scheduled and planned project and personal expenses.
Keep energy high - Walk dog every day possible, PT exercises every day and 2 PT visits, 4 Pilates sessions, and long walks while traveling if possible.
Keep rightsizing (and decluttering) our home - Focus on deep cleaning and sprucing up our two bathrooms and continuing to pare down our possessions bit by bit.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Week 11: A bit of a breather + tracking the true cost of moving
Two weeks to go before we move! Just a little packing this week plus bringing the saved specialty boxes out of the attic. Found boxes for p...
MOVEMENT Forward with a look back to find wellness destinations I'm joining my friend Leslie who blogs at Once Upon a Time and Happily E...
Over the past two years I have become rather stuck in a rut due to the pandemic restrictions, foot surgeries, a seriously ill and then dying...
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Welcome to 2023 and let's make it a great year! Challenges will appear, happiness is available and we can support each ...
Sounds lie you had a great month! Good for you! I need to think about my April goals as well...hmm... lol!ReplyDelete
Excellent job and your review is very motivational!ReplyDelete
Congrats on a great month, mine seemed to fly by, have no idea what I got done but I sure stayed busy doing it!!ReplyDelete
You are on a roll...what great momentum. Love the term "rightsizing".ReplyDelete
You did great this month Juhli!ReplyDelete