Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Living by the 4-H Pledge and Motto

 I grew up participating in 4-H (9 years) and loved it.  I learned a lot of skills related to public speaking, competing against a standard, and leadership as well as how to cook and sew.  As I think about how to live going forward I realize that we all could do worse than to live by the 4-H Pledge and Motto.  I copied this colorful version off the internet.



OUR Pledge
I pledge my HEAD to clearer thinking head image
heart image        my HEART to greater loyalty
         my HANDS to larger service hand image
health image and my HEALTH to better living for my club, my community, my country and my world.   

OUR Motto
4-H clover To make the best BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid month check in

I am making progress on what matters for the month. Focus 1 - Being a supportive local grandparent is a priority for me as is enjoying the t...