Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Pilates is wonderful

I started Pilates sessions June 30, 2010 and have typically had one session a week since with a hiatus this summer when I thought I would swim instead.  That didn't happen and I returned to Pilates and I'm glad I did.  I choose the studio, Studio Lotus, and my trainer carefully as I needed to safely return to exercising after several surgeries.  It has worked out wonderfully and I have stayed with the same trainer and individual sessions because I see progress.  My posture is better, my abdominal, leg and arm muscles toned and generally I feel better.

Do you have a favorite way of exercising that has paid off in many ways?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you YouTube - Thriving week 30

This house has 20 windows of various kinds (13 downstairs/7 upstairs), 14 window screens, 2 mini blinds (the rest are cellular shades or ver...