I can't seem to finish the final 2 prompts so I thought I'd post a summary of the 4 & 5 star rated reads out of 50. I was surprised that there were 18!
- Just On Damned Thing After Another: The Chronicles of St. Mary's by Jodi Taylor
- Plainsong by Kent Haruf
- The Harvey Girls by Juliette Fay
- The Salaryman's Wife by Sujata Massey
- A Killing on the Hill: A Thriller by Robert Dugoni
- Who Will Remember by C. S. Harris
- Fortune Furlough by Jana DeLeon
- A Symphony of Echoes by Jodi Taylor
- The Extremely Inconvenient Adventures of Bronte Mettleston by Jaclyn Moriarty
- A Ghastly Catastrophe by Deanna Raybourne
- The In Crowd by Charlotte Vassell
- The Impossible Fortune by Richard Osman
- Revenge, Served Royal by Celeste Connally
- The Unselected Journals of Emma Lion #1 by Beth Brower
- A Deadly Episode by Anthony Horowitz
- The Briar Club by Kate Quinn
- The Fifth Heart by Dan Simmons
- When the Wolves are Silent by C. S. Harris
I've never read any of these, but it looks like a good list - will investigate! Right now I am reading Good Morning, Monster.
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks like an intense read but I bet it is very good too. I read the author's previous book and found it so.
DeleteI need to check some of those books out a bit closer.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Hope you find some you enjoy.
DeleteYour count made me go back and count my 4 and 5 star books. I was surprised too with 20! Of course, I reread a couple of favorites, so that threw off the randomness of mine a little. :)
ReplyDeleteso many good books out there!
DeleteI read the St. Mary's series last year and loved it! I haven't met anyone else who has read them...so it's so great that you have!
ReplyDeleteI found it very entertaining! Glad you loved it.
DeleteGlad for your list of good reads. Have only heard of the Kate Quinn book. But haven't read it. I just finished Whistler and really enjoyed it. Started a little slow but once it took off, the story was memorable.
ReplyDelete