Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2024

“Bistro dog” outing - Thriving week 19

Last Thursday was a gorgeous Spring day so we drove to Sausalito with the pup to have lunch. Our pup was a very good bistro dog as a past dog trainer described the behavior. He loves people and to watch what is going on. 7 people asked to pet him while we were waiting line to order and he happily agreed. While we were eating, he layed down near my feet and just watched what was going on. 

Saturday we babysat the grandgirls so our son and DIL could go out on their anniversary. They picked an early movie and dinner so we weren’t out late and took the dog to their house so he could have fun too. He was so busy having fun that he was exhausted and eager to go home once we were done. We pressed the Easy button for dinner and Hubby picked up pizza slices and a Caesar salad for us while granddaughter and I cut up raw veggies for the girls.

The rest of the week I tried some new strategies to start working on my to do list including self care. I didn’t get to all of it but I definitely made progress and was more active. Counting that as a win.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful and thriving week. How wonderful that the dog was so well behaved.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well-behaved dogs are worth their weight in gold. Glad you are starting a self-care plan! I have to write such things on my list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing better than a well-behaved dog that you can take any where. Bravo to your training skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to his breed combo I think! Cavelier Spaniel and mini Poodle mix

      Delete

Managing Our Resources: Our Money

Let's talk money!  By money I mean paying attention to our investments and income, managing our spending, giving, planning for final yea...