Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Week 49: Fun and ferries

We started the week off on Sunday by celebrating our DIL’s 40th at a winery tasting room brunch. It was fun and my DIL seemed very happy which is the most important thing💝

Wednesday I had my weekly Pilates session and those are going very well.

On Thursday a neighbor and I took the ferry from Point Richmond to San Francisco for lunch and a browse around the Ferry Building. We had lunch and I bought a small gift for Hubby. I enjoyed getting to know her a better. The ferry ride was short and very pleasant.

Almost all Christmas gifts have arrived and been wrapped. 

Hubby put together the 3rd bench for the backyard. Between us we hauled two large cardboard boxes, old TV cables, and some random metal thingies to the recycling center. That cleared more out of the garage aka laundry and storage room. 



1 comment:

  1. How nice that you got to celebrate a birthday, and get to know your neighbour a bit better.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Lilacs, technology and insurance - Thriving week 36

I saw this lilac bush on one of my 7am dog walks and it brought back memories of the lilac bushes in my childhood backyard in Illinois. I re...