Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Well that is a surprise!

 A happy one at least but my older son had texted me that they would be visiting in mid July. I went back and double checked his text because last night I got one saying they would arrive about 6 pm tonight! Happy news and a bit of scurrying around today to get somewhat ready. I’ll probably be at the 🐶 first of five training sessions when they arrive but am very happy to see them a month earlier than expected as they were traveling for months.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a surprise. Enjoy every minute. I don't do too well with surprise visits. My parents once surprised me with my sister when I was a brand new mommy with a little one. Thank goodness, my sister gave me a half-day heads up and I was able to get things ready for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Managing our resources as we age - Part 1

While updating our home inventory I’ve been thinking about the broader picture of inventorying our daily life, home, yard, travel, etc. and ...