Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Thankful - November 9

 I am very thankful for how easy California makes it for every registered voter to cast a ballot. Ballots and info mailed to each one. You can complete it on your own time and put it in a drop box, mail for free or take it to a polling station to turn it in. Or you can go to a polling station and vote the old fashioned way by getting and filling out you ballot there. Polls are open for early voting for days before Election Day too. Voting should be as accessible everywhere but it is here at least.

What are you thankful for today.

1 comment:

  1. Today I am thankful that the only time I had to go out was to pick up the mail. While it is no longer snowing or icy, it is very cold. Staying in the nice warm house and having a cup of hot chocolate this afternoon was bliss.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Spring wardrobe - I know what to expect this year

I had to stand on a step stool for this! Add a full length mirror to the Want List. The outfit above is part of my capsule and what I wore o...