Let’s start with all the good stuff -
1. Our son made the train reservation for our granddaughter and he to come to visit. A pick up in Santa Barbara but that is easy. Our other son and DIL are driving north at the right time to take him home and visit for a couple of days. Hubby will fly granddaughter home and stay a bit for a visit. Just need to make that plane reservation.
2. Pup is learning our routines and house rules pretty well and we are learning his. All good. We left him in his crate for almost an hour and went out for ice cream. He was relaxed when we got home which bodes well for our future!
3. We are eating well at home, the weather has been lovely if way too little rain, the window and screen cleaning is done, etc.
4. My summer outfits capsule is fine tuned and working well while being quite simple to manage.
5. I started back on my Pilates exercises once pup had settled in a bit.
6. have enjoyed many books.
7. I feel confident in our new dentist which is good as I am in the process of getting two crowns done.
8 I think our other son and DIL will be staying with us a bit in July and/ or August. Always a true pleasure.
9. Blood test with my recent physical showed my cholesterol level improved and everything else fine. I have also finally dropped a couple of my Covid extra pounds.
10. Signed up pup for "Basic Skills & Manners" group class starting July 30th.
And then there are the things that haven’t gotten done -
1. Get info to set date for Hubby to start social security which will not cause a gap in his Medicare coverage. He has been paying quarterly.
2. Get another credit card with my name primary.
3. Find a source of replacement dishwasher racks or another way to repair deterioration of tines.
4. Need a to do list and an intense bout of working on club business and motivating some others to do the same.
5. Get permanent crowns on both teeth once they are finally the right color.
6. Have more fun!