Do you have any sort of routine that you follow at the beginning of each month?
For me there are several pieces of my monthly reset.
1. Balance financial accounts and pay all bills that know about for the month. Be sure to include automatic withdrawal payments in account balancing. Transfer funds if large irregular expenses require it.
2. Check what birthdays, anniversaries or other milestones need a card or gift during the month.
3. Decide on a few goals for myself.
4. Determine the periodic or occasional tasks that have to be done for home or health.
5. Make sure all routine tasks are on the calendar or to do list.
Wow, our resets for the month are pretty close. I have a monthly occasional cleaning list that I make up and a goals list.ReplyDelete
The only birthdays I worry about a card or gift for are our sons. Our extended families don't really go into that. If they are on Facebook and their birthday comes up in notifications I wish them one. Same with anniversary's.
I do a lot of birthdays on Facebook too but there are still older family members who aren’t online at all plus there is our close family and cousins to recognize with a personal touch.Delete
I like the idea of a new month being a time to reset. I always look at Mondays like that. Have put together my goals for the month. Cannot believe how quickly 2021 has flown by...and yet it seems like so long ago that we were anticipating the end of Covid once the vaccinations began. So tiresome. Here we are still wearing masks!!ReplyDelete
But you have braved traveling distances and we have stuck to driving. I’m trying to feel comfortable doing more things although we have an open ended mask mandate here at this time.Delete