1. When I decided I didn’t want to use a car wash because it would involve waiting near others who might not be following COVID guidelines, Hubby washed the car while I cleaned the inside. Thankful he both did that and didn’t try to change my mind.
2. No cavities! There is however a tooth with an old root canal and inlay instead of a crown and is starting to show hairline fractures. Will book that to get done once all other medical appointments are on the calendar for May and early June. Thankful to have good dental care and all my teeth still lol.
3. My lavender plant has come in. Hoping to get it Thursday from the friend who picked it up along with her much larger purchase.
4. Our old dog's blood pressure reading was lower this month which is good. Keeping on with all her meds and prescription diet.
5. One of my club members designed and donated a banner to hang on the side of the clubhouse facing a very busy street. We are trying to increase our membership and realize that most people in the community don’t know what we do.
Lots to be thankful for here. Glad to read that you have no cavities. I have my appointment at the end of this month. I had to cancel the last one due to vaccine symptoms.ReplyDelete
Can't figure out what kind of a car wash you go to where you have to be near people. All of ours you stay in your car and ride a conveyor belt-like thing through the building.Delete
The ones here require you get out of the car while it goes through by itself.Delete
What a sweet heart your husband is. That was a thoughtful display of love.ReplyDelete
Yay for receiving the lavender. I came across a lovely lavender on a walk in Lauren's neighborhood recently but it wasn't as fragrant as some of the other varieties. Will be anxious to see yours.
Hoping to pot it today and will take a picture. It looks really healthy.Delete