1. When I decided I didn’t want to use a car wash because it would involve waiting near others who might not be following COVID guidelines, Hubby washed the car while I cleaned the inside. Thankful he both did that and didn’t try to change my mind.
2. No cavities! There is however a tooth with an old root canal and inlay instead of a crown and is starting to show hairline fractures. Will book that to get done once all other medical appointments are on the calendar for May and early June. Thankful to have good dental care and all my teeth still lol.
3. My lavender plant has come in. Hoping to get it Thursday from the friend who picked it up along with her much larger purchase.
4. Our old dog's blood pressure reading was lower this month which is good. Keeping on with all her meds and prescription diet.
5. One of my club members designed and donated a banner to hang on the side of the clubhouse facing a very busy street. We are trying to increase our membership and realize that most people in the community don’t know what we do.