Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2021

I got some fun shoes


And that makes me think about buying shoes for my now 50 year old son when he was about 3 or 4. We lived in Seattle and back then Nordstroms was actually a shoe store specializing in a wide range of sizes and good fit for any foot. 

I had very little money but that little boy had hard to fit feet. He always ended up with red Keds for cooler months and salt water sandals for the summer and was a very happy little boy especially with the red shoes!

Great memories and aren't these new Keds of mine fun for Spring?



6 comments:

  1. Love those shoes!!! Perfect for spring.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those memories are precious. And so are those shoes. Love the colors. Would even be cute with skirts and summery tee shirt dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are wonderful!!! They make me smile. It's fun to look back at our sweet memories, too. I can remember when my son was young, his feet seemed to grow overnight. Money was tight and I sure had to shop the sales to keep him in tennis shoes (and jeans, too). Raising kids teaches us much! Enjoy those shoes, Juhli!

    ReplyDelete

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...