I have been thinking about what has made me smile these past few days -
- The dog stopping suddenly and staring in a bit of confusion as a rabbit sitting in a driveway. "It's not a squirrel or cat. Could it be a weird looking dog. I've seen one with giant ears. Oh, it is hopping away. Let's chase it!" Or so I imagined going through her head lol.
- Our clever (to us at least) puns and plays on words this week. We both are pretty into words.
- Finding a new olive green top to replace a fall one that isn't the best shape.
- Hubby saying how much he enjoyed our time together out to dinner Saturday night.
- Clear sky letting me see the Big Dipper and lots of other stars right from my front yard.
What is giving you smiles recently?
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I recently read a library copy of The Buy Nothing, Get Everything Plan by the creators of the Buy Nothing groups. The book was written b...
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Welcome to 2023 and let's make it a great year! Challenges will appear, happiness is available and we can support each ...
Its the first day of Fall and with all the changing seasons and back to school vibes I am thinking it may be time to move on from writing th...
I try to be upbeat and positive about the present and future but so far this house hunt reminds me of before the pandemic when we were tryin...
Post a Comment