Getting settled into our home has mostly taken priority over exercise and enjoyment. That will need to change soon. So what did we accomplish?
- Decided not to paint all the walls Decision: Paint feature wall & 3 dark ceilings; touch up wall paint; we will do it ourselves so we have now saved $3,000 which pays for the new water heater and golf clubs for my husband.
- Unpacked some art work and a few more boxes; started clearing out the garage by putting all the boxes we are saving for a cousin's move into the garage attic.
- Bought and set up a new multi-function printer. We went with a more expensive Brother one as the ink costs are much less over the expected lifetime.
- Had some fun and personal time. Hubby bought a set of golf clubs and tried out the 9 hole course. We took some walks together and alone. I went to a musical performance and to the library.
- We had brunch in Santa Barbara with our son, DIL and 5 mo old granddaughter as they were there for an event on her side - happy day.
- Later that day we had dinner at a restaurant on the Ventura pier with a friend who was in town from Atlanta.