And daily life goes on in the midst of controlled chaos. Went out for coffee with a close friend; I'll really miss her. Did laundry. Walked dog. Cooked. Picked up some groceries at Whole Foods. Sprayed the yard for weeds. Last round of yard work I hope!
- Listed a dresser in free section of NextDoor and within 2 hours 8 people expressed interest. It is gone to a college student's first apartment.
- Decided to get rid of 3 more pieces of furniture.
- Used up the flour, white sugar & brown sugar by making banana blueberry, almond muffins.
- Bought more bubble wrap and an area rug protector.
- Picked up more free packing paper.
- Packed 11 boxes. Focused on hard to pack stuff like art, antique chair, tools, stereo equipment, fans. Started on baking and other kitchen items. Threw in extra blankets & pillows as padding.
- Made quite a large pile of items to donate and took it to the thrift store.
- Started another donation pile LOL.
The more we pack the less we want to own - or at least move across the country.