Thursday, December 22, 2016
Get it Done December: Week 3
- Hubby cleaned off carport roof & raked a ton of leaves.
- More interior trim touch up painting.
- Basement clear out continues. Gone: 4 cans of paint, random wood pieces, foam core board, bench vise
- Vacuumed / dusted basement floor shelves, benches & lights
- Floor tile purchased for bath remodel did not look like we thought it would color wise. Found a better match and made switch. Tiling started.
- Realtor sent the disclosure documents we need to complete and we will work on them this coming weekend. We scheduled a meeting with her for next Tuesday to complete them and sign the contract with her as she is heading off on an overseas trip. She'll be back in plenty of time for the next steps before the house goes on the market.
I have had a sick dog for the final 2 days of this week plus contractors in the house so that has limited what I can get done. Cross your fingers that she gets better please.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Week 12: One week until move & the pup's to do list
The pup's to do list is getting shorter as I picked up a copy of his vet records and a new address tag. Still have to change his microch...
MOVEMENT Forward with a look back to find wellness destinations I'm joining my friend Leslie who blogs at Once Upon a Time and Happily E...
Over the past two years I have become rather stuck in a rut due to the pandemic restrictions, foot surgeries, a seriously ill and then dying...
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Welcome to 2023 and let's make it a great year! Challenges will appear, happiness is available and we can support each ...
Merry Christmas, Juhli, and I hope your Princess is better soon.ReplyDelete
Thank you. She is doing much better. Happy holidays.Delete