Thursday, December 15, 2016
Get it Done December: Week 2
- DH painted a living room wall and the front door and door frame.
- He cleaned out the upstairs bath fan vent.
- I washed the outside of the living room and family room windows.
- Asked our realtor if we needed to have the furnace and AC serviced. We are saving money because the answer is no. She did mention we may need to provide a home warranty though. That makes sense.
- The contractor fixed the live wire problem DH discovered under the back porch. No electrician cost required. Yeah!
- The dog got groomed.
- We scheduled dinner out with a friend who lost her husband this year.
- We keep raking leaves in quantity.
AND our main floor bathroom has a new tub, sub floor and drywall repairs. Moving along.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Week 12: One week until move & the pup's to do list
The pup's to do list is getting shorter as I picked up a copy of his vet records and a new address tag. Still have to change his microch...
MOVEMENT Forward with a look back to find wellness destinations I'm joining my friend Leslie who blogs at Once Upon a Time and Happily E...
Over the past two years I have become rather stuck in a rut due to the pandemic restrictions, foot surgeries, a seriously ill and then dying...
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Welcome to 2023 and let's make it a great year! Challenges will appear, happiness is available and we can support each ...
Post a Comment