Friday, December 2, 2016
Get it Done December: Day 2
On 12/2 these things were completed:
- Raked the driveway. Five trash barrels of gloriously red Japanese maple leaves! It felt like I was walking in a sunset.
- Contacted contractor & learned that the bath remodel start date is Wednesday instead of Monday. This is actually better as there is no rain expected Wednesday (demo day) and they will be hauling things out of the house.
- Added yesterday's thrift store donations to ItsDeductibleOnline.com for tax records.
- Copied my Friends of the Library records to a zip drive to give to new President of group. Printed agenda for annual meeting on next Tuesday.
- Made appointments for annual physical and semi-annual mammogram.
- Figured out I need an orthodontist appointment and need to move my next dentist visit to a different date. Neither office is open today so will do next week.
- The dog and I coped with windows and doors being open for painting despite colder weather. Glad we didn't wait until February as initially planned! Also very glad we have a Mr. Slim heat pump unit upstairs as that kept that space very cozy.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Week 12: Mid-week check in
New House: Comcast delivered the equipment that hopefully Hubby can set up by himself. The utilities are all on and first bills paid. Our ...
MOVEMENT Forward with a look back to find wellness destinations I'm joining my friend Leslie who blogs at Once Upon a Time and Happily E...
Over the past two years I have become rather stuck in a rut due to the pandemic restrictions, foot surgeries, a seriously ill and then dying...
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Welcome to 2023 and let's make it a great year! Challenges will appear, happiness is available and we can support each ...
You are getting big things done and feeling grateful for the small things. That is perfect. :)ReplyDelete