Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Just wait a week if you don't like the weather now

As you know, I live in Atlanta. We have wacky weather. If you don't like what it is today just wait a bit.

Today: rain (already water in basement), ice, snow. What could possible be hard about that you Northerner's ask? Last time it happened here there were people stranded on freeways for 12+ hours, tree limbs taking out lots of power lines, iced hilly streets that were never treated, etc.

So possible snow this evening with ice underneath and tomorrow has a high of 39. I'm staying in until it melts LOL.

A week later it is predicted to be 62. Glad I don't have to pack a suitcase for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...