Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Getting busier

I have truly wanted to be busier and I'm getting there!

So far this week I started 2 new OLLI classes on Tuesday and went to my Pilates session later. Wednesday I ran around - do to groomer, dermatologist appointment, grocery shopping. Then today I sorted books leftover from Saturday's Friends sale and again celebrated us making over $6400 for the library. That is $1000 more than the same time sale last year! Went to lunch with a friend. Did clothing & towels laundry. Stopped by a neighbor's house to wish her bon voyage for her trip to Alaska. Also walked the dog each day.

It's all good and the dog looks cute as can be.


A successful poodle spa day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...