Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

100 words of now

I have borrowed this post idea from Susannah Conway – check out her post here! 

My brain wanderings.

Dog. Kisses. Coffee. Books. Sons. Parents. Family. Hugs. Flowers. Smiles. Playfulness. Marriage. Commitment. Weeds. Cake. Aches. Stretching. Learning. Travel. Clothes. Moving. Kon Mari. Friends. Love. Pilates. Cooking. Mysteries. Future. Invention. Creativity. Plans. Courage. Restaurants. Theatre. Tacos. Joy. Air conditioning. Peanut butter. Volunteering. Sew.
Upcycle. Alone. Listening. Laughing. Thoughtful. Sharing. Hot. Summer. Sandals. Salad. Doorbell. Refunds. Sunshine. Leaves. Walks. Radio. Music. Talk. Salmon. Pasta. Errands. Driving. Tornado. Warning. Siren. Lightening. Sleepy. Brain. Science. Happiness. Writing. Years. Missteps. Communication. Loss. Gain. Beauty. Eyebrows. Gray. Shining. Bright. Debussy. France. Cooking. Salmon. Chicken. Watermelon. Mango. Lime. Groceries. California. Beach. Horses. Elephants. Think. Hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip part 3 - Diving conditions and challenges

I got a bit more than I had in mind when I said I wanted to get my freeway driving confidence back! Between human behavior, construction zon...