Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Adding music back into our life

As part of my ongoing decluttering - reaching lagom - effort I have been listening to the CDs we own and to ones that grab my attention as I sort donations to the Friends of the Library. What a joy it is to have redeveloped the habit of listening to music as we prepare and eat dinner or while reading the paper or a book.

The addition of trying out new CDs has made all the difference. We have added an Irish music one, Beach Boys, swing music and traditional tango with singing. Nice!

I encourage everyone who is feeling their life may have gotten too predictable to make some changes to bring back or add small pleasures into their life.

2 comments:

  1. My husband bought me a stack of 33 rpm records at Goodwill and a record player. I am listening to Benny Goodman as I write. It is so much fun. I feel "jazzed".

    ReplyDelete

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...