I have my new computer set up although still no Office software as they forgot to ship the key code LOL. I am on the internet though and on a steep learning curve with a different version of Windows, etc.
We had a great trip to Lake Tahoe and S. CA to see lots of family. Just came home Monday evening so I'm still catching up.
More thoughts later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five Things Friday #38 - There's a new pup in town, curbside giving & family stuff
1. As you can see, our dog (with the spots) had a "Doodle" party on our front walk Saturday morning. A neighbor brought her new 5 ...
-
Just a boy and some of his toys I turn 76 on Monday and (don't laugh) every time I think or say that I think of the song 76 trombones fr...
-
NPR recently had an article about how to design your dream summer which included access to a printable worksheet by Gretchen Rubin ( 4 ways ...
-
I saw this lilac bush on one of my 7am dog walks and it brought back memories of the lilac bushes in my childhood backyard in Illinois. I re...
Hope you enjoyed both your vacations -- the family one, and the computer one.
ReplyDelete