Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Spent $297.46 and its only noon!

We have been busy little consumers this morning! Replaced the broken dehumidifier we have to have to keep the basement from smelling too bad, got one car washed, and bought dog food, coffee beans (and a latte for me) and some food to fill in until the major shopping on Wednesday. It sure does go fast doesn't it.

We are also on a roll with chores - the happy sound of hubby vacuuming upstairs even as I write. I'm doing laundry and have a bunch of other stuff on my list. Hope you are having a productive - or better yet, a fun - day.

1 comment:

  1. And to think.." the day is young! ;) I'm hoping for productive!

    ReplyDelete

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...