Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Good morning Monday - Plans and hopes for the week

First of all, I hope everyone in the path of Hurricane Sandy is safe and prepared!

Although I no longer work at a full time job, Monday still feels like the start of the week to me. I suspect it always will. As I start the week, I find this thought inspirational.

I have quite a bit scheduled this week. Pilates this morning and coffee with a friend this afternoon. Tuesday is the orthodontist and a work related call. Wednesday is my annual physical, early voting and grocery shopping. Thursday is my usual volunteering at the library plus another work related call. Saturday is a party! 

I have hopes to also
- rake quite a bit (thanks Hurricane Sandy's outer edge for bringing down so many more leaves),
- order an update MedicAlert bracelet,
- finally set up voice mail on my antiquated cell phone  (Note to self - enlist sons' help in figuring out what new technology would add value to my life),
- set up on-line banking for my Mom,
- go through some more stored financial records,
- see if I can mend some tears in our down comforter, - work on a drawing and hopefully finish it,
- follow up on scheduling some pruning.

Oh, and cook, clean, do laundry, walk la chienne, figure out early January travel dates for an uncle's 90th party. How did I ever find the energy to work 50+ hour weeks?

And last but not least, try to figure out what I want to do for the next 5 years that will bring more meaning and positive challenge to my life!

What's on your plate for the week?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds lie a busy week! :) I'm hoping Sandy will blow all of our leaves onto our neighbors yard... Hahaha!!! Just kidding! (sort of... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes - blow those leaves away! Unfortunately we bought the house at the bottom of the hill and downwind so they all end up for us to rake LOL.

      Delete

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...