Friday, March 2, 2012
Friday Favorites
Here's a couple of things I found interesting this week. Enjoy.
An interesting discussion about the power of habits and a new book on the topic.
I love this list of puns list of puns at the Baby Boomers U. S. blog. My Dad never passed up an opportunity to make a pun or word play and this list brought a smile to my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five Things Friday #38 - There's a new pup in town, curbside giving & family stuff
1. As you can see, our dog (with the spots) had a "Doodle" party on our front walk Saturday morning. A neighbor brought her new 5 ...
-
Just a boy and some of his toys I turn 76 on Monday and (don't laugh) every time I think or say that I think of the song 76 trombones fr...
-
NPR recently had an article about how to design your dream summer which included access to a printable worksheet by Gretchen Rubin ( 4 ways ...
-
I saw this lilac bush on one of my 7am dog walks and it brought back memories of the lilac bushes in my childhood backyard in Illinois. I re...
No comments:
Post a Comment