Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

If I'm saying it's "good enough", out it goes

I was getting dressed this morning and found I kept fussing with both my slacks and t-shirt.  Finally it dawned on my - I was trying to convince myself that they fit OK and were good enough to wear around the house.  I don't like either one!  Out they went which freed me up to get rid of some socks and another shirt I never wear.  If it has to be justified then out it goes!

I put on jeans that I really like and a tee that fits well and is cheery.  Much better.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you - that's the way to do it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the first time ever, hubby has more clothes in his closet than I do. I keep pitching stuff that really doesn't fit well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pretty small clothes collection as it is so it is especially hard for me to let go. I'm trying to only wear what I like and think looks good no matter how I am spending the day. I also wonder why we think about clothes so much LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, good enough is only for my garden wear. The rest went to goodwill during the first declutter challenge this month

    ReplyDelete

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...