Pages

Friday, October 13, 2023

Yeah, last vaccine of the year done!

Update: Just tired and slightly scratchy throat this time - no chills or aches except slight discomfort at injection site. The nap did happen but then I couldn't sleep all night so wished I had pushed through instead.

Got the current Moderna Covid vaccine today so that is the last of the triumvirate of RSV, flu and Covid needed this fall.

Once again my immune system has quickly kicked in and I feel tired and have a scratchy throat. To nap or not to nap is the question right now. The pup has no doubts about which to do!



4 comments:

  1. I think everyone in our families has decided to skip this booster. But I do think we need to get our flu shots. PC is contemplating skipping it, though. Our kitties are caught up on their vaccinations. I always vote for a nap after a vaccination. And I vote for takeout dinner that night, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate being sick so I always get all available vaccines. This year's flu shot is predicted to be very on target which is good. Lots of people around here have been getting the new Covid strain and I haven't had it yet. Trying to keep it that way and not infect the little ones or catch anything from them!

      Delete
  2. I never have reactions to vaccines and I don't know if that's a bad or good thing. Love that puppy napping photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We get our Covid shots on Tuesday. Not getting the RSV for a few months as it is not covered by our provincial health care as of yet. Once it is we will get that as well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Life happens - Thriving week 38

My social life is looking up. I had a long coffee get together with a neighbor I really enjoy and have another scheduled with a new acquaint...