1. Although my reaction to my second Covid-19 shot wasn’t too bad it did last longer and was different than the reaction to the first. Got the shot on Thursday afternoon and felt pretty back to normal on Sunday morning. I did wake up very early but you can only sleep so much!
2. Poodle girl is finally eating a normal amount and seems happy and playful. We were pretty worried as she dropped from 18 to 14.6 pounds over several months and now we are trying to put some weight back on her. Her blood pressure meds seem to be doing the trick to make her feel like eating. Thankful this old dog feels better and we are focusing on her quality of life by doing what we can.
3. Our granddaughter informed us she had gotten two vaccinations (routine childhood ones) and her thigh was sore after the one delivered there. Thankful her parents aren’t letting anything routine slip by and that at 4 she is very matter of fact about it.
4. Slowly my friends and family are being able to be vaccinated. Thankful that is available to them.
5. We had our HVAC serviced and it needed no repairs thankfully since it is only 4 years old.