YOGA: I've also decided to go all out on the 3 times a week yoga and wait on adding any other exercise except walking. Starting Monday then Wednesday and Friday.
PLANNING MEALS: Usually I just kind of pull out a protein to thaw or make chili/omelet/chef salad plans and then add side dishes out of what we have. I want to be more intentional with all 3 meals and see if I can stop snacking.
Dinners this week will be
- Chicken marinated in Trader Joe's dipping sauce, asparagus, fruit salad
- Salmon, green beans and red pepper, rice
- Pork chop, sauteed onion, roasted butternut squash, apple salad
- Omelet and chicken sausage, green salad
- Turkey meatloaf, roasted butternut squash, fruit
- Chili, cornbread, fruit salad
- Tilapia tostados with green salsa, orange slices
Breakfasts will vary from the peanut butter on toast although that will also happen!
- Scrambled eggs with veggies
- Oatmeal, fruit
- Yogurt, fruit, nuts
- Waffles, fruit, nuts
- Shredded wheat, fruit
What else could I have for breakfast that would hold me until lunch?