Whew! We are back to normal now that the winds have stopped and the fires are more easily addressed. So many people and so much wildlife habitat was impacted though.
I'm focused on the future for this week's round up -
1. Currently contemplating trying the word for the year type of New Year's resolution again. Have you ever picked a word that set your intentions for the coming year?
I'm considering "Determination" - as in being determined, self-determination, overcoming obstacles, staying the course, stubborn pursuit of goals, dedication, etc.
2. I signed up for 2 OLLI classes (one art; one jazz) and Hubby signed up for one. Great resource if you are near a program and love learning new things in the company of others over 55.
3. Christmas is coming and we will spend Christmas Eve and day at my local son's home in Pasadena. I'm asked to bring the makings for an overnight egg bake. Anyone have a favorite?
4. I've decided to shop for clothes and ignore the return fees when doing so as I keep not buying anything which is good for the pocketbook but not for my having things to wear that are weather appropriate! Went ahead and placed orders this week and hoping many of them work out.
5. I also must look forward and face up to finding out how to redo our wills. Has anyone used legalzoom.com for this?