It's December already - wow! The year is fast coming to a close and we are busier than usual.
1. We have volunteered to help my husband's 89 year old aunt and her daughter pack for their upcoming move. At least we have expertise in this LOL.
2. My DIL has asked me to help her with a work related project and I'm feeling pretty honored.
3. I went shopping for clothes for my 1 year old granddaughter and wanted to buy everything because it was all so cute! I limited myself to 4 outfits and 2 pairs of pajamas in the size she is transitioning into. It was fun.
4. I treated myself to a one hour massage to try to get my body back in alignment after travel, Thanksgiving and packing. Went ahead an booked another 2 weeks out because of more packing ahead.
5. I am so thankful that this move has worked out as we had hoped.
What about your week?