Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

Things making me happy today

I am especially happy that the dog went right back to sleep after being startled awake about 2am by some noise, leaping off the bed ready to - she wasn't sure what she was ready to do LOL. When I figured out where she was she look a bit stunned and not sure what to do so I plopped her back in bed and she practically layed on top of me for comfort but slept thank goodness. I was sure she had a sudden bathroom need and I would be outside at that hour but not the case.

Hubby and I teamed up to wash and clean the inside of the car yesterday before picking up my FIL and another relative. It is testimony to how dirty the car was that I am still quite happy today that it is clean.

We also brought home enough leftovers from the birthday dinner we attended last night to have most of our dinner for tonight. Happiness is only having to fix a bit of dinner. Wine may be drunk too.

I don't know if it is the season or the competition from the newly opened Sprouts store here in town, but the produce at Vons was much better than it had been so I was able to pick up quite a few good things yesterday morning.

I had picked up an inexpensive loose sleeveless knit top at Target a while ago and am really liking wearing it instead of another tank like I usually buy.

The HR office at my husband's work finally found his retirement paperwork today (which we had FedEx'd to them as required and was delivered about 10 days ago). Thank goodness they can start processing it now rather than waiting for us to send another set. Hopefully we won't have any gaps in insurance coverage, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that the things are going well for you and for your husband. Great article I just read. Keep sharing more like this and Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Thriving Thursday Week 11

Happiness, Comfort & Health Woohoo! I walked over 10,000 steps outdoors one day (4.1 miles for this short person) for the first time sin...