We have got to keep up with everyday life while also preparing to move. There is always yard work needing doing so I sprayed for bugs. I went to Trader Joe's for groceries and the post office for stamps (Wonder Woman forever stamps!!!). Played with and walked my dog. Going to my book club tonight for some friendship time.
Progress on move prep:
- Picking up wool coat from the dry cleaners after noticing that my DILs cashmere sweater had moth holes. We haven't had moth problems in Atlanta but I guess you can in LA.
- Ordered a new dog ID tag with the new address.
- Bought some specialty packing supplies.
- Browsed Maytag washers and dryers while I was at Home Depot - research for purchase for new house as these are the only appliances not coming with the house.
- Started going through emails and saving documents related to the home purchase just in case.