Today I spent mostly recovering from being out of town for 3 weeks and my jet lag along with paying accumulated bills, washing dog bed, cleaning up yard and other routine maintenance.
Also did these things to prepare to move.
- Picked up copies of dog's vet records
- Got quotes on homeowner's and earthquake insurance for new house
- Signed more escrow paperwork for new house
- Confirmed electric utility name and phone number for new house
- Confirmed will get settlement estimate for new house in time to wire funds for closing
- Learned that the buyer of our house has gotten loan approval
- Retrieved important papers and valuables from friend's house now that there will be no more showings!!!
- Decided to move everything in our dining room except one painting