Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Get it Done December: Day 5
- Called the bath remodel contractor. He is waffling on the start date and expanded how long demo will take. Wishing we had a different contractor but too late now. Hope he actually starts on Wednesday. Makes it hard to plan the rest of my life. Sigh.
- A significant branch fell from one of the oak trees by the house but missed hitting the house. We do have a temporary totem pole as one segment drove into the ground straight up. Managed to fit most of the smaller pieces in the pretty full yard waste barrels for today's pick up and then filled up one more after they were emptied.
- Researched alternatives to using a chain saw and found out that you can get pruning blades for reciprocating saws. We can easily rent that kind of saw at Home Depot. Perhaps an inexpensive do it yourself solution!
- Made a decision on the amount for 2017 pre-tax health savings account deductions from Hubby's paycheck and entered amount into the system.
- Made annual check up appointment with orthodontist and rescheduled next dentist appointment. I think I have all routine medical/dental appointments scheduled not.