The latest things to leave the house?
- Piles of old papers belonging to my husband. He still has to bring home the work files he wants to keep though (sigh!).
- A book that was in said pile of papers.
- An empty wooden box
- Extra hanging files and folders.
- Fireplace matches - you know, the extra long ones.
- Empty CD cases and rewriteable CDs.
- A map to the state where my parent's lived.
- A top I keep trying to make work for me - it doesn't.
- Keys that belong to nothing currently in our life.
Just posted via email to be taken by someone I hope! If that doesn't work the I'll try Freecycle.
- An oak roll top desk that was a 14th birthday gift to my older son 30 years ago.
Next up for curating:
- Travel related items including briefcases and suitcases
- Blankets & quilts
- Paper photos
Someday I'll have to look up and remember why February only has 28 days - except for leap years of course. I have big hopes for this sho...
MOVEMENT Forward with a look back to find wellness destinations I'm joining my friend Leslie who blogs at Once Upon a Time and Happily E...
We are now at the “best laid plans of mice and men often go awry” stage of living here and can’t blame it totally on the pandemic. When we ...
Over the past two years I have become rather stuck in a rut due to the pandemic restrictions, foot surgeries, a seriously ill and then dying...