The latest things to leave the house?
- Piles of old papers belonging to my husband. He still has to bring home the work files he wants to keep though (sigh!).
- A book that was in said pile of papers.
- An empty wooden box
- Extra hanging files and folders.
- Fireplace matches - you know, the extra long ones.
- Empty CD cases and rewriteable CDs.
- A map to the state where my parent's lived.
- A top I keep trying to make work for me - it doesn't.
- Keys that belong to nothing currently in our life.
Just posted via email to be taken by someone I hope! If that doesn't work the I'll try Freecycle.
- An oak roll top desk that was a 14th birthday gift to my older son 30 years ago.
Next up for curating:
- Travel related items including briefcases and suitcases
- Blankets & quilts
- Paper photos