Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

30 Chic Days - Day 4

I've decided to join in with Fiona and Sue to track 30 days of "chic" living. The purpose of this is to log every day with the goals of:

Awareness of what I’m doing each day
Where I am placing my focus, and
Remembering what I want to achieve.

Day 4

My focus for the day was posture. I tend to slump when I am sitting especially and I want to work on that.

Eating: Breakfast was coffee and oatmeal with raisins, peanut butter, and soy milk. Lunch was tuna salad, sliced tomato, cucumber & carrots, potato chips and a small frozen yogurt. Dinner was rotisserie chicken breast, asparagus, green salad with avocado, tomato and cucumber. Snack was a homemade low fat banana walnut muffin with peanut butter.

What I wore: I had a meeting today with our interior designer and errands to run. It was hot again so I wore a cheerful top, black capris, a necklace and comfy Ecco sandals. Photo courtesy of practicing with my new phone.

How I moved my body: A brief walk with the dog and 30 minutes of stretching.

What I read: More mystery book for relaxation and the phone instruction manual some more as a learning project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...