Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

30 Chic Days - Day 3

I've decided to join in with Fiona and Sue to track 30 days of "chic" living. The purpose of this is to log every day with the goals of:

Awareness of what I’m doing each day
Where I am placing my focus, and
Remembering what I want to achieve.

Day3

My focus for the day was thinking about what being healthy and chic means to me and how to translate that into action. One thing I know is it includes eating healthfully and I put extra thought into today's grocery shopping. The result was that I came home with a greater variety of vegetables.

Eating: Breakfast was coffee and a peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat cinnamon raisin bread. Lunch was a cranberry oatmeal scone, poached egg and 2 pieces of Canadian bacon. Dinner was ratatouille with Parmesan cheese, mango, and garlic bread with half a glass of Merlot. Snacks were a skim latte and half a grapefruit.

What I wore: It is a bit cooler today but quite humid and I will be out and about. I wore a sparkly tank top, capris and sandals with a tiny necklace my Mom made for me out of one of her grandmother's earrings. The necklace and giving myself more defined eyebrows help me feel a bit more chic even though quite casual.


 

How I moved my body: A brief walk with the dog.

What I read: The manual for my new smartphone. I am trying to transition!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Self and Home Care - Thriving Week 17

Healthy self care is a challenge when I am stressed, lonely or bored and the sugar, salt, alcohol goodies call to me. I am trying very hard ...