Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Just trundling along ...

Nothing exciting in my universe.

I've been doing the dog's bidding and schlepping her in for vet appointments.

Keeping on top of food, laundry and bills and as little cleaning as I can get away with.

Figuring out cozy, warm outfits for our brief cold spell.

Doing a few alterations.

Reading books from the library and doing my weekly volunteer donation sorting and keeping up with Friends of the Library business.

Going to Pilates and walking when it is warm enough. Not warm enough nearly often enough LOL.

Visited the orthodontist to get a new retainer to replace the dog chewed one.

Got a haircut.

Such excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...