I did do some things not on the list. Specifically, I went through all the packing materials in the basement, got rid of a bunch and fit the rest on shelves. I researched selling prices for the watches from my parent's house and some of my own unsold jewelry. I'll list on eBay when back from vacation.
So looking forward to this next short week (we leave on vacation on Friday) here's a short goal list:
√ Volunteer once
√ Coffee with a friend
√ Go through Mom’s paintings
2. Go through other items on floor in study closet
1. Transplant more Nandina to bare spot
√ Weed next to driveway
1. Complete house clean
√ Complete items on travel checklist
I also made progress on my August goals with most of them completed.
- FAIL on the not going out myself - I am a coffee addict and I love to get out of the house;
- DONE I had lunch with a friend, coffee with 2 friends and theatre with two friends.
6. NO PROGRESS Finish one of 2 paintings that has been in progress forever
9. GOING WELL Eat dinner at home every day before vacation - so far so good except for one night after the theatre and Saturday night just because!