Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

This week's meal plan (though some have already been eaten LOL)

Better late than never? I did clean the frig and pantry yesterday and made a food inventory list. Once again I've been stocking up for various reasons and other than fresh fruit/veggies we have a lot of food in the house. How long can I make it last? We'll see, but here is this week's menu plan.

Sunday - we ate tilapia cooked in Italian tomatoes, carrots and peas, green salad with tomatoes and red pepper

Monday - we ate sweet and sour chicken, brown basmati rice with saffron, green beans

Tuesday - (Hubby will get home late after a long day trip to Houston) - vegetarian chili, salad, garlic bread that will be waiting for him

Wednesday - acorn squash, leftover sweet and sour chicken, leftover rice

Thursday - Nicoise salad, bread, fruit

Friday - pork chops, beans, salad

Saturday - salmon, peas and carrots, potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self and Home Care - Thriving Week 17

Healthy self care is a challenge when I am stressed, lonely or bored and the sugar, salt, alcohol goodies call to me. I am trying very hard ...